Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l6pmh2su, title=Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chex Mix ]]
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- ½ cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups Halloween colored candy (we used Reese's pieces)
- 5 packs of Keto Choc Peanut Butter Cup Bites
- Pour 4 cups of cereal into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips and butter for 20-30 seconds. Remove and stir until it's melted.
- Pour mixture over cereal and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Pour coated cereal into a plastic bag with powdered monk fruit sweetener. Seal bag and shake until everything is well coated.
- Spread cereal mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooled chocolate coated cereal, remaining 2 cups of cereal, candy, and Keto Choc Peanut Butter Cup Bites