Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l45vdxnc, title=Keto Brownie Ice Cream Bars ]]
- In a small bowl cream together butter and sugar. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add your eggs. Once combined add your almond flour. Blend well.
- Toss in your Keto Dark Chocolate and fold into the batter.
- Pour your brownie batter in a parchment lined 8x8 pan and top with more Keto Choc Sea Salt Carmel Dark Chocolate.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Leave ice cream pints out for 10 minutes to thaw.
- Spread a layer of the thawed Keto Pint Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream on top of brownies.
- Freeze brownies for 30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from freezer. Top with extra Keto Choc Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate pieces, serve, and enjoy.