Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l5n1fxaz, title=Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes ]]
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp monk fruit or granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp milk or water
- ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 chopped Keto Choc Dark Chocolate Bar
- Add all ingredients, except the chocolate, to a blender, blending until combined and smooth.
- Pour mix into a medium bowl, then stir in the chopped Keto Choc Dark Chocolate Bar. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat and apply non-stick spray of your choice.
- Spoon the batter into the skillet to form circles. One pancake should be about 2 normal spoonfuls.
- Cook until golden brown, flip, and repeat.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked to your liking, top with your favorite maple syrup and enjoy!