Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l58tf9az, title=Keto Peanut Butter Cup Blondies ]]
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ¼ cup keto brown sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packs Keto Choc Peanut Butter Cup Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, monk fruit sweetener, and brown sweetener together. Add one egg at a time until it is incorporated, followed by vanilla extract.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the egg mixture and mix without any lumps.
- Stir in 2 packets of Keto Choc Peanut Butter Cup Bites.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes until light brown and tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. Slice into squares and enjoy!