Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l6r1nvy8, title=Baked Apples with Butter Pecan Ice Cream ]]
- 4 large apples, peeled and cored
- ½ cup keto-friendly brown sweetener
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cold butter, cubed
- ½ pint of Keto Pint Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a medium baking dish.
- Cut the apples into 1/2 inch chunks or slices.
- In a bowl, combine & stir all the ingredients except the butter.
- Pour the apple mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread the butter cubes over the top of the apples and cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until apples are tender. Remove from the over and stir.
- Serve hot with Keto Pint Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Enjoy!