Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l4d6t1qu, title=Keto 4th of July Ice Cream Pie ]]
- Soften the 3 pints of ice cream on the counter for about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 pint of Keto Pint Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream & blue food coloring then pour back into the pint container.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 pint of Keto Pint Strawberry Ice Cream & red food coloring then pour back into the pint container. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a prepared pie dish, pour the red ice cream, then the blue ice cream, and then the white ice cream.
- Gently swirl the ice cream around and top with sprinkles if desired.
- Place the pie into the freezer for at least 2 hours. Then slice into pieces with a sharp knife, serve, and enjoy!