Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l4ha7c5l, title=Keto Black Raspberry Ice Cream Cheesecake ]]
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅔ cup monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of your choice
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 prepared crust
- 2 pints Keto Pint Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Fill a baking pan halfway up with water, and place it on the oven's lower rack.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Beat all ingredients, except ice cream, in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Spread filling on top of prepared crust. Place on the middle rack (above the rack with the water pan).
- Bake for 30 minutes. Once time is up, turn off the heat and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften for about 15 minutes.
- Spoon & smooth the Keto Pint Black Raspberry Ice Cream on top of the cheesecake then top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!