Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l6fg68pd, title=Keto Chewy Brown Butter Chocolate Cookies ]]
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup brown sugar substitute sweetener
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking poweder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 bars of Keto Choc Dark Chocolate Bars (6 oz.), chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, melt and “brown” the butter over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter begins to foam, remove from heat and continue to stir for a minute - set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together sweetener, browned butter, vanilla, and egg and yolks.
- In another large bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients.
- Stir in dry mix to the wet ingredients until everything is combined.
- Fold in the chopped pieces of Keto Choc Dark Chocolate.
- Scoop dough balls about an inch or two apart and bake for 8-10 minutes, watching closely.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Once cooled, serve and enjoy!