Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l673ezb1, title=Keto Crumble ]]
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of your choice
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ pint Keto Pint Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Add the berries to a ramekin or baking pan and toss with the lemon juice and sweetener.
- Combine all of the crumble ingredients together until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of the berries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the topping is golden & crisp.
- Remove from the oven, top with Keto Pint Black Raspberry Ice Cream, and enjoy!