Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l7z362ov, title=Keto Halloween Swirl Brownies ]]
- 2 boxes Keto Brownie Mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1 pint Keto Pint Butter Pecan Butter Ice Cream
- 1 bar of Keto Choc Dark Chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 5 eggs
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter (12 tbsp), melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup keto-friendly sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp each red gel food coloring and yellow gel food coloring (to make orange)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9x9 baking pan.
- Make the brownie mix using a stand or hand mixer according to box instructions using melted butter, 4 eggs, and water.
- Fold chopped Keto Choc Dark Chocolate Bar into brownie mix and transfer into baking dish. Smooth into an even layer.
- To make cream cheese swirl topping, whip together cream cheese and sugar using a stand or hand mixer. Then add 1 egg, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix again until fully combined and no lumps remain.
- Spoon dollops of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Use a toothpick to swirl the cream cheese into the brownie batter till desired look is reached.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool before topping with a scoop of Keto Pint Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!