Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9kz51wkwd, title=Keto Pecan Pie Sundae Cups ]]
- ½ cup pecans (Toasted)
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- sugar free caramel sauce
- 1 pint Keto Pint Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Add toasted pecans (leave a few whole sets aside to top with later), almond flour, brown sugar substitute, butter and salt into a food processor. Blend until a buttery crumble texture is reached.
- Take mixture and press into mini pie molds (4” round), place in freezer to set for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from mold, add a scoop of Keto Pint Butter Pecan ice cream and drizzle with sugar free caramel sauce.
- Use the remaining crust crumbs and extra pecans to top.