Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l4g7lglt, title=Keto Snickers Blondies ]]
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- chopped peanuts
- A few chopped dates (optional)
- 1 pint Keto Pint Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, eggs, peanut butter, monk fruit sweetener, melted butter/oil, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the peanuts, chocolate, and dates evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool completely.
- Cut into squares and top with Keto Pint Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream.