Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9kz4je8ik, title=No-Bake Keto Sugar Cookie Bars ]]
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 3 scoops of Keto Pint Sea Salt Caramel
- ¼ tsp almond extract
Frosting + Topping
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- green food coloring
- Line an 8x8 baking pan.
- In a bowl, cream together almond flour, sugar substitute, butter, Keto Pint Ice cream scoops and almond extract.
- Add sugar cookie mixture to bottom of the pan, place in the freezer to set (at least 5 minutes).
- Make your frosting by whipping together sugar substitute, whipping cream, vanilla extract and food coloring.
- Take the cookie base out of the freezer and layer the frosting on top. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut the dessert into 9 individual bars and serve!