Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l3krc92c, title=Keto Sugar Cookie Cups ]]
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup powdered sweetener
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, softened
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Combine all of the ingredients until a smooth dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough amongst the cupcake tray, pressing it into the bottoms and up the sides a bit, to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (time varies, keep an eye on them!) until golden. The middles may puff up, but upon taking them out of the oven, you can use a spoon to gently press them back down.
- Let them cool completely.
- Add a scoop of Keto Pint Strawberry Ice Cream to the center of each one, drizzle with melted Keto Choc Dark Chocolate, & top with freeze dried strawberry sprinkles. You can leave them in the freezer prepared like this or serve immediately. Enjoy!