Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l6y4y2oe, title=Lemon Bars ]]
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp keto sugar-free confectioners' sugar (Swerve) or granulated sweetener of choice
- 8 tbsp melted grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut cream (or solid part from a can of full-fat coconut milk).
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup keto maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the crust ingredients until dough forms. Press dough into the bottom of a line 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely (Pro tip: you can also pop them in the freezer while you make the filling).
- To make the filling, blend everything in the blender until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed. Pour over the crust, spreading it out evenly.
- Place the bars in the freezer for a few hours to set.
- Once set, remove from the freezer, top with Keto Pint Black Raspberry Ice Cream, and enjoy!