Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l8ai3j7a, title=Sea Salt Caramel Pumpkin Ice Cream Pies ]]
- 2 pints Keto Pint Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream
- ¼ cup keto-friendly sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 6 keto-friendly pie crusts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Take the pints out of the freezer to soften for about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the purée, sweetener, vanilla, salt, & pumpkin spice.
- Fold the ice cream into the mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crusts, and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer. Add whipped cream and pumpkin spice on top to taste and enjoy!